Friday, October 29, 2010

WHY I LOVE MEXICO

For those of you who don't know me, I'm a single women, FYI,, not that young. In fact I have grandchildren.

In my new and not too shabby apartment we have a crew of workmen doing some cement work. They have been here for the past two week. In these two week, I have gained two boy-friends.

The one is a twenty-year-old, cuter than you can believe. He stops several times a day to say Hola. Then today he told me I had the most beautiful eyes in the world! Please take off your glasses. Holy shit- then he got right down and looked me in the eye.....and all I can say is I know my heart was pounding and my face was beet-red. But, man, did I love it! Like I said he is ever so cute.

But, then his co-worker has started to stop on my landing when he goes by ten times a day and sings to me. This one isn't so young or so cute. Well, he is cute that he sings to me, but look wise I'll have to say...He is short, fat, and doesn't have many teeth, but he sings me the most romantic song.

But to be honest I'm in love with both of them. Who wouldn't be?

The best part is that I also have a maintenance man,,boy,, who is the funnest, best flirt-er in the world and he is here daily to tell me he loves me and asks when we will-------?

Now you know my secret, for returning to Mexico.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home